Here at Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care we take a great deal of pride in the results and the high level of service that we provide to our customers.
We offer several product lines to our customers: Organic-Based and Fully Organic lawn care programs, premium hydroseeding, core aeration & overseeding, Organic Mosquito control, flea & tick control, tree & shrub care programs, and many other complimentary services. While we are always mindful of results the health and safety of you and your family always comes first. For example, we deliver optimal control and the best results possible with our Original Organic-Based Fertilization Program and are able to do so while reducing pesticide use by about 90% and we don't use any restricted use products.
Mission - (Why we do what we do)
Having a nice green healthy lawn has many benefits.
- A nice lawn looks great which increases your home's curb appeal and thus your property value.
- Many realtors associate 15% of your property value to your lawn and landscape conditions.
- A nice lawn also adds to the enjoyment of your property
- Grass is soft under foot which is more comfortable and safer to play on.
- It reduces the muddy mess brought into your home by kids and pets playing in the yard.
- Simply being around nice healthy plants is good for us too, it's proven to make people feel happier and healthier.
- The average sized healthy lawn here in New England circulates and cleans enough air each year to produce enough oxygen for a family of four.
- Healthy turf helps the ground slowly absorb water which reduces run-off and erosion, this helps to properly recharge our aquifers and avoid surface water contamination by overflowing stormdrains and local streams.
Recognizing all of these benefits it is understandable that we all would desire a nice green healthy lawn around our home and where we work. The problem is that in pursuit of nice green healthy lawns over the past 30 years most do-it-yourselfers and other lawn care companies used very high levels of pesticides and chemical fertilizers without much thought of the consequences.These products poisoned our waterways and exposed our families to dangerous pesticides. Looking at the marketplace there weren't other options.
Our mission at Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care is to provide our customers the ability to enjoy all of the benefits of a nice green healthy lawn AND to provide this without jeopardizing your families health or the health of our local environment.
We take a great deal of pride in the quality of the results that we provide. We also pride ourselves in being very competitively priced as you'll see when you call. We offer two different lawn care programs so that we can provide exactly what you're looking for. Our Organic-Based Lawn Program provides beautiful green turf and optimal control of weeds & insects while reducing pesticide use by 90%. Our Fully Organic Program provides excellent results and uses no chemicals at all for the safest lawn possible. To compliment these programs we also offer a full line of seeding and lawn renovation services along with Organic Mosquito & Tick Control and Tree & Shrub Care.
We consistently provide the best results and service because of who we are. We aren't a franchise or a giant corporation, we're a local company. We live locally, we buy most of our products from local manufactures supporting New England jobs, our 17 trucks are all American made, and our employees are all on salary and we treat them as part of our family.
If you ever have a question or concern you are able to speak directly to an owner. Our technicians who perform the work at your property either own a part of the company or are work- ing for that opportunity. Having a vested stake in our success and growth keeps us all working to best serve you and to provide the best results possible to not only keep you satisfied as a long-term customer but also to make it easy for you to recommend us to your friends, family, and neighbors. Referrals and customer loyalty have been a huge part of why we've been able to consistently grow our company, for this we're very grateful.
If there is anything that we can do for you please don't hesitate to let us know.