Three Step Tree & Shrub Program
Early Spring: Horticultural Oil
(March - April)
Horticultural Oil smothers hibernating insect larvae and over-wintering insect eggs before they can hatch and cause damage to your fruits and trees.
Spring Foliar Insecticide Spray
This application of a mild insecticide to your ornamental trees and shrubs will prevent damage from a wide array of pests that feed in Spring.
Summer Foliar Insecticide Spray
This application of a mild insecticide to your ornamental trees and shrubs will prevent damage from a wide array of pests that cause damage during the drought season.
Fall: Ornamental Anti-Desiccant Spray
(October - November)
Anti-desiccant Spray is a waxy covering applied to the leaves and stems of your ornamental plants. This protective covering reduces moisture loss during winter's harsh weather; helps reduce winter burn and desiccation.
Late Fall: Deep Root Fertilization
(October - November)
Deep Root Fertilization consists of a well balanced, complete fertilizer injected directly into the root system of trees and shrubs. This provides an added boost to your ornamental trees and shrubs for them to develop a stronger root system throughout the cooler winter months.
- Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care's Tree & Shrub Program includes all ornamental trees and shrubs that are less than 20 feet in height and located within the boundaries of your property.
- Trees and shrubs that do not entirely rest in your property can not be included.
- Hedges that are completely within the border of your property are included. However a hedge that borders a neighboring property can not be included, as law prohibits our ability to treat the other side of the hedge.
- Flowers, exotic plants, and ornamental grasses are not included.
- Not responsible for acts of nature or water restrictions.
Other beneficial Tree & Shrub treatments available for your property:
- Winter-moth Caterpillar Control
- Tent-Caterpillar Control
- Tree & Shrub Disease Control - We can identify disease or fungal problems on your trees and shrubs and prescribe treatment options.
- Mauget Injections of Fungicide or Insecticide - This is the most environmentally friendly and safest way to control diseases or insects when a chemical is needed. We drill into the side of the tree and inject directly into the circulatory system of the tree the needed chemical which then remains systemically inside the plant for over a year killing pests and allowing the tree time to recover all while not exposing the surrounding environment or your family to chemicals.
Contact us today to receive a free estimate.